Entrepreneurship and innovation amid COVID-related challenges – what we can learn from businesses in Spain and Brazil
The COIL (Collaborative Online International Learning) is a virtual exchange project consisting of synchronous and asynchronous activities where groups of Spanish and Brazilian students will analyze and discuss aspects of innovation in SMEs, paying special attention to the impact of the Covid pandemic.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
During the first week of November the students will interviews companies in both locations about innovation and entrepreneurial approaches that helped to overcome covid related-challenges; based on the interviews they will produce reports / presentations analysing their findings in the light of theories and models about innovation processes/management and entrepreneurship; work will be done in mixed bi-cultural groups of 4-6 students each.
Match groups and companies (each group will analyze 1 company from Avila/Spain and 1 from Brazil)
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE COIL
- Learn about business environment and higher education/student life in Spain and Brazil;
- Get familiar with different theories and methods in innovation management
- Enhance intercultural comprehension and collaboration skills in digital environments
- Use English/Spanish as working language
DURATION: Mid October – End November 2021 (6 weeks)
Mainly third or fourth year students of the Degree in Business Administration and Management or Degree in Economics. Good familiarity with the English language is an advantage.
Interested students from other degrees or second year students, please consult with one of the project coordinators.
– Students will receive a certificate accrediting the competencies acquired.
– The activity will be an evaluation component for most of the students (for more information, please consult with the activity coordinators).
Tiene buena pinta, ¿verdad? No lo pienses más y déjanos tus datos para que nos pongamos en contacto contigo y te demos toda la información sobre este curso.